Stacks Image 107

In February 2013, Cap acquired 85.7% of the shares of Sphere Petroleum Corporation (BVI), a company that holds a 35% participation interests in two explorations licences in the Republic of Guinea-Bissau. CLICK HERE to read more

Stacks Image 1479

In February 2014, Cap Energy Plc through its wholly-owned subsidiary Sencap Limited acquired a 49% stake in TAOL Djiffere Limited (a subsidiary of Trace Atlantic Oil Limited), the company holding the Djiffere Offshore Licence. TAOL Djiffere holds the remaining 51% interest in the Djiffere Offshore Licence and is the operator partner. CLICK HERE to read more
  • Stacks Image 1497
  • Stacks Image 1499
  • Stacks Image 1501
  • Stacks Image 1503